We manage historic archives and support its broadcasting to the public. We offer media monitoring for political analysis and electoral processes. We provide support to organizations and institutions that regulate the media.
- Management and Edition of Multimedia Archives from Press and Communication Departments.
- Media Capture and Monitoring (TV, Radio and Social Media)
- Electoral campaign broadcast tracking
- Recording of Plenary and Parliamentary sessions
- Recording and Management of Congress Rooms and Assemblies.
- Audiovisual Content Digitization
- Integration with Analog Cameras and IP, TV Signals, and Radio
- Viewing Live Content directly with a Mosaic View and user configurable
- Content analyzers for its indexation and automatic search: Voice and Face Recognition, Audio Fingerprint, Speech to Text to various languages.
- Photo and Document Library creation
- Format conversion between different resolutions for its broadcasting
- Clips and EDLs creation of desired content
- Customization of Documentation schema
- Application with different security levels
- Integration with Administration sites
- On-premise/Cloud configuration
Basque Film Archive
The Basque Film Archive was founded in 1978 with the aim of conducting research, recovery, archiving, preservation and exhibition of audiovisual films that are of interest to the study of cinema in general and particularly Basque cinema. Also another of its objectives is to gather and keep documentation and technical material whose conservation is desirable for its cultural or historical interest. Videoma helps the Basque Film Archive in this task.
Presidencia del Gobierno
From the Presidency Communication Secretary (Spain), a precise process of recording, management and edition of audiovisual and radio content generated from numerous media is done with the goal of developing press kits. All recording, management, transcoding, automatic content extraction, exploitation, and publication of content to the Institution’s intranet processes are supported by Videoma.
Ayuntamiento de Madrid
The press department within Madrid’s Town Hall needed a tool that would allow them to monitor public news broadcasted in local and state TV stations. Videoma was the solution chosen to monitor such media.
Videoma is a Multimedia Content Management and Analysis software (Video, Audio, Images, and Documents).
Explore in detail our best solutions
Information for Resellers
Specify your market scope