Courtoom Management & Recording
Videoma automates the Recording and Management of:
Archiving securely all generated documentation and upholding data consistency. Compatible with hardware and software equipment already present in-house, optimizing shared resources.
- Manage audiovisual elements in the room (cameras, microphones, mixers ...)
- Integrates agenda information and attendees control
- Integration with in-house Court Management equipment (HW/SW)
- Allows real time marking and commentaries during procedures
- Allows embedding of watermarks, time-frames, and hash for unequivocal identification of the recordings.
- Allows the generation of automated proceedings once the session has ended
- All recorded content is indexed and cataloged in Videoma automatically
- Content is accessible from any location
- Possibility to stream a recording in different locations, from Isolated Rooms, to Big Courtrooms.
- Base Band Analog or digital signals (SDI, HDMI)
- Coded signals IP (Encoder)
- Recording in master quality
- Choice of selecting quality and recording format
- Embedding of overlays on recording (time and date, file number, watermark ...)
- Video: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, DV, DVCPRO, IMX, MXF, AVI, FLV, ProRes, etc.
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, MPA, AAC, etc.
Editing and Marks:
- Establish linked marks to a participant
- Establish predefined marks for different procedure stages
- Establish marks upon microphone activations, assigning each participant´s microphone to be identified
- Free documentation fields
- Web access with all the procedure’s information
- Digital signature for the obtained master file
- Minutes generation following a predefined template
- API for publishing content on web platforms
- Content can be exported to Videoma through watchfolders
Specify your market scope:
Explore in detail our best solutions