Digital recording of trials and oral hearings
Videoma Agora is a cutting-edge software platform optimized for trial and oral hearing recording that includes smart picture and video processing.
Our solution indexes, analyzes and archives recordings automatically , using biometric recognition and audio-to-text transcription technologies , which make it possible to classify and search all the data easily. This way it is possible to simplify the process and use the resources efficiently. .
Videoma Agora has been developed to meet the needs of courts and hearing rooms : it makes it possible to prepare the session automatically or manually, managing the intervening parties, key points in the session, generating minutes, and digitally signing the event. Además, In addition, Videoma Agora is suitable for the hardware and software systems used in courts and hearing rooms, making its integration easier. .
- Automatic session preparation.
- Automatic inclusion of key session points.
- Automatic intervening party recognition by voice.
- Automatic audio-to-text transcription for data indexing in real time to multiple languages.
- Agile data search.
- Easy interface, adapted to legal environment.
- Digital signing for each session.
- Automated record generation with customized templates.
- Multi-room solution: management of multiples rooms from a single position.
- Real-time and deferred notes.
- Multiple video and audio source management, form the room itself as external sources.
Specify your market scope:
Explore in detail our best solutions