Videoma allows the recording and management of courtrooms, hearings and legal procedures. Archiving all the generated documentation with total security and upholding data consistency.
Compatible with hardware and software equipment already present in-house, optimizing shared resources.
- Manage audiovisual elements in the room (cameras, microphones, mixers ...)
- Integrates agenda information and attendees control
- Integration with in-house Court Management equipment (HW/SW)
- Allows real time marking and commentaries during procedures
- Allows embedding of watermarks, timeframes, and hash for unequivocal identification of the recordings.
- Allows the generation of automatic proceedings once the session has ended
- All recorded content is indexed and cataloged in Videoma automatically
- Content is accessible from any location
- Possibility to stream a recording in different locations, from Isolated Rooms, to Big Courtrooms.
- Base Band Analog or digital signals (SDI, HDMI)
- Coded signals IP (Encoder)
- Recording in master quality
- Choice of selecting quality and recording format
- Embedding of overlays on recording (time and date, file number, watermark ...)
- Video: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, DV, DVCPRO, IMX, MXF, AVI, FLV, ProRes, etc.
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, MPA, AAC, etc.
- Establish linked marks to a participant
- Establish predefined marks for different procedure stages
- Establish marks upon microphone activations, assigning each participant´s microphone to be identified
- Free documentation fields
- Web access with all the procedure’s information
- Digital signature for the obtained master file
- Minutes generation following a predefined template
- API for publishing content on web platforms
- Content can be exported to Videoma through watchfolders
Videoma is a Multimedia Content Management and Analysis software (Video, Audio, Images, and Documents).
Explore in detail our best solutions
Information for Resellers
Specify your market scope