- Identity: Ingeniería y Sistemas de Información y Documentación (hereinafter, ‘ISID’)
- Tax Identification No.: B81369993
- Address: c/ Serrano 77 1º izq., 28006 Madrid.
- Telephone number: +34 916 32 49 50
- E-mail address: GDPR@isid.com
- DPO: ISID has a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: GDPR@isid.com; or by regular mail at the address previously indicated.
2. What is the legitimate interest of ISID to carry out the data processing?
ISID takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. Consequently, your personal information is stored safely and processed with the utmost care.
3. For what purpose does ISID use Users’ personal data?
Your personal data collected by ISID may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing the services offered on the Website, and
- If you have given your consent, sending you commercial communications and/or Newsletters by e-mail, post, telephone, or other equivalent means of communication.
4. Data Transfers
Your data may be subject to transfers to companies belonging to ISID and EVERIS Group if you have given us consent or if there is a legally binding obligation.
Some of the companies of ISID and EVERIS Group have their head office outside of the European Economic Area, in which case ISID will take the additional security measures required to comply with the European regulation on data protection.
Users can check the name and location of the head office of the companies of EVERIS Group on the following website: https://www.everis.com/spain/es/group-companies. All these companies perform activities related to the provision of consulting services.
5. Data Veracity
Users must guarantee that the data they provide are accurate, and they are responsible for informing ISID of any changes thereto. In any event, Users will have to respond to the veracity of the data provided, and ISID reserves the right to exclude any User who provides false data from the registered services, without prejudice to any other applicable action under the Law.
It is recommended to observe maximum care in relation to Data Protection by means of the use of security tools, as ISID cannot assume responsibility for illicit subtractions, modifications, or losses of data.
6. How can I withdraw my consent and exercise my rights?
Users have the right to (i) access their personal data, and to (ii) request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, where applicable, (iii) request the erasure thereof, (iv) request the restriction of data processing, (v) object to the processing of their data, (vi) exercise their right to be forgotten, and (vii) request the portability of data. Additionally, Users have the right to not be subject to processing solely based on automated individual decision-making.
In order to exercise these rights, Users have to provide evidence of their identity to ISID by sending a photocopy of their national identification document, or any other valid means under the Law.
Without prejudice to any available administrative remedy or judicial action, Users have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the Member State where they usually reside, work, or where the alleged infraction took place, if they consider that the processing of their data does not comply with the regulation, or that their rights have been infringed. The supervisory authority before whom the complaint has been lodged will inform the claimant of the course and resolution of the complaint.
7. Data Security and Preservation
The protection of privacy in relation to the personal data of their clients and visitors is very important for ISID. Thus, ISID does everything within its power to prevent the inappropriate use of such data. Only authorised personnel have access to your data.
ISID maintains the level of security for personal data protection according to the applicable regulation, and has established all the technical measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and theft of, or unauthorised access to, the data provided by Users through the Website, without prejudice to the fact that the security measures available online are not impregnable.
ISID is committed to complying with the obligations of secrecy and confidentiality in relation to personal data according to the applicable legislation. It is also committed to ensuring a safe processing in any international transfers of data that may take place.
The personal data provided will be preserved by ISID for the length of time required for the provision of the service.
1. What are the cookies?
Cookies are files downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet upon access to specific websites or applications that allow the storage of the User’s navigation preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information gathered by cookies is anonymous and does not contain sensitive data, as no data that might personally identify the User are collected. In any case, the User can access the browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website without hampering the access to the contents.
Cookies recognise the User’s browser, as well as the type of device that is accessing the Website, making subsequent visits to the page more useful.
3. Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Third-party cookies: this type are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a unit or domain that is not managed by the OWNER, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
The OWNER uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analytical cookies: These cookies gather standard anonymous information about the User’s navigation habits and behaviour patterns.
They make it possible to follow up and analyse User behaviour on the Website. The information collected by means of analytical cookies is used to create User navigation profiles for the Website, with a view to making improvements to our service.
The main goals pursued with these cookies are as follows:
- Enabling the anonymous identification of navigating Users, and therefore the approximate count of visitors on the Website.
- Anonymously identifying the most visited contents.
- Determining if a User is visiting for the first time or if it is a recurring visit.
The following table details the analytical cookies used on the Website:
Maximum duration: 2 years
4. How can cookies be disabled?
All browsers include an option to disable cookie configuration. This is why most browsers give the option to administer cookies, to ensure a more accurate control over privacy.
These settings are located under ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ in the browser menu.
The following instructions indicate how to disable cookies in each browser step by step:
- In the Tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure your privacy by means of a cursor with six positions corresponding to the amount of cookie that will be installed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium, Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- Open the Tools menu on the upper side of the Firefox window.
- Click on Options.
- Go to the Privacy section.
- In the Firefox section, you will be able to select one of the browser’s custom settings to configure the options.
- Open the menu located on the tool bar.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Advanced options.
- In the Privacy section, click ok Content settings.
- In the Cookies section you will be able to configure the different options.
- Select Preferences in the Settings menu.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the option desired in the ‘Block Cookies’ section.
- Bear in mind that certain functions and the full performance of the Website will be disabled along with the cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an Add-on for their browser, available at: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5. Cookies on Mobile Devices
Similarly to the case of computer browsers, mobile browsers give options to make changes to the privacy options or settings in order to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change the privacy settings, follow the instructions provided by the developers for each mobile browser.
The following links provide some examples of instructions to walk you through the process of changing the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. Acceptance of Cookies
We inform you that, after blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, some services may be unavailable or you may not be able to access specific services nor make the most of the Contents of this Website.